Tuesday, September 19, 2006

KONNICHIWA BITCHES!!!

We got more Japanese exclusives. Hypebeasts get ready cause this stuff is L-I-M-I-T-E-D.


This is so you can hold all your tags to your limited gear, so everybody knows it's official.



The name on this pencil case is of the most exclusive font in the world. You can only get it in a back alley in Japan or a bathroom stall in Guam. Swiss Schule, the manufacturer of said pencil case, had a guy waiting in line since birth just to get the font. On his 19th birthday he copped.



Much like Deadheads with set lists, you can use this notebook to record release dates, hours spent in line, materials, colorways, store clerk SS#'s, and all the latest news while you wait for those sneaks.


You need this in your life son! Posca mini-pen keychain. This shit is official yo. I'm going to cop today.

I've waited in line and geek out for shoes. I'm just like you. Except I'm more witty and clever.

Shop Reed Space.